Madhya Pradesh PSC Notification for MPPSC Assistant Professor notification 2019 Madhya Pradesh state public service commission releases notification annually for filling posts under various departments, now it is going to release notification for the recruitment of Madhya Pradesh Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 for the year through its website www.mppsc.nic.in.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 last date of utilization shape and age unwinding will be pertinent according to Govt standards/rules Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Medical Officer Notification This time, they come up with notice to fill Madhya Pradesh Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019.
- Eligibility criteria:The following details gives you information about the pre-requisites for a candidate should possess to apply for the post of assistant professor under the Madhya Pradesh state public service commission.
- Organization name: Madhya Pradesh state public service commission.
- Job location:Madhya Pradesh.
- Vacancy details:The total number of details depends on the official notification released by the MPPSC as prescribed by the Union Public Service Commission.
The applying candidate age should not be less than 21 years and more than 40 years for general category candidates where as age relaxation to the reserved candidates will be according to the rules derived from the notification released by the Madhya Pradesh state public service commission.
A candidate must have completed his/her graduation from a recognized university of India along with this masters in NET/UGC, NET/PhD in required subject along with SET/SLET and the candidate must have B.ED with 2 years teaching experience.
Written examination is conducted for theapplied candidates in its first stage and the qualified candidates were invited for interview and the candidates shortlisted in interview were recruited in the notified posts.
Application fee is fixed as Rs500/- for general category candidates and for reserved candidates it is Rs250/- and other fee exemption will be according to notification.
How to apply
- The applying procedure is almost same for all the posts coming under Madhya Pradesh state public service commission where, 1.login to the official website of the commission.
- Click on the assistant professor online application form.
- Fill all the necessary details of a candidate in the form.
- Submit the form after uploading scanned photograph, signature and other documents.
- Go through the instructions carefully before filling the application form.