Assam state public service commission releases notification annually for filling posts under various departments, now it is going to release notification for the recruitment of Research assistant service for the year 2020 through its website www.apsc.nic.in.
Assam Public Service Commission is inviting application for Posts of Research Assistant under Planning & Development Department. and Assistant. Professors in Diphu Govt. College, Diphu under Higher Educational Department.Interested and eligible candidates may apply on prescribed application format.
APSC Research assistant Online Application Process Starts From 2020. So Applied Candidate’s Check More Details About APSC Research Notification 2020 Than Complete Details Like as Education Qualification, age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to Apply and Impotent Dates are Given Below This is a Good Opportunity for Unemployment Notification at Assam Research assistant Recruitment 2020.
- Eligibility criteria The following are the necessary pre-requisites that a candidate must fulfill to apply for the posts of Research assistant service.
- Organization nameAssam state public service commission.
- Job location Assam.
- Vacancies available Number of posts available will come to be known only after the release of official notification by the Assam public service commission.
The required age limit for the applying candidate must not be less than 21 years and not be more than 38 years. The age relaxation for the reserved candidates will be according to the norms of APSC only if they have respective certificates of caste determination.
Good academic record with 55% (5% relaxation for SC/ST/PWD) marks at the Master’s Degree Level in a relevant subject and also have cleared the NET (National Eligibility Test). The Candidates who have Ph.D Degree will give preference. The graduation should be from a recognized institution or university certified by state/central governments.
Candidates are selected for posts firstly by written test, and the candidates who are qualified in written test are called for interview, the candidates selected in interview are recruited in the respective posts
How to Apply
- Visit the official website www.apsc.nic.in
- Click on the link of advertisement
- Download the application and read carefully
- Click on the online registration process
- Enter the required details
- Submit the application after checking it thoroughly