Assam state PSC Notification for Registrar notification Assam state public service commission releases notification annually for filling posts under various departments, now it is going to release notification for the recruitment of Registrar for the year 2020 through its website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Eligibility criteriaThe following are the necessary pre-requisites that a candidate must fulfill to apply for the posts of Registrar.
- Organization nameAssam state public service commission.
- Job location Assam.
- Vacancies availableNumber of posts available will come to be known only after the release of official notification by the Assam public service commission.
The required age limit for the applying candidate must not be less than 21 years and not be more than 43 years. The age relaxation for the reserved candidates will be according to the norms of APSC only if they have respective certificates of caste determination.
MS or MD degree in the concerned subject from the university or institution certified by central/state governments. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the posts of registrar. The pass percentage in graduation and post-graduation for all the category candidates is according to the notification released by the commission
The fee for applying to the post of Local fund audit service is as per the notification details and payment is through online mode.
- Online application form release date - Coming Soon
- written exam date - Coming Soon
- For more details login to www.apsc.nic.in
Candidates are selected for posts firstly by written test, and the candidates who are qualified in written test are called for interview, the candidates selected in interview are recruited in the respective posts.
How to apply
- The applying procedure is almost same for all the posts coming under Assam state public service commission where,
- login to the official website of the commission.
- click on the Local fund audit service online application form.
- fill all the necessary details of a candidate in the form.
- submit the form after uploading scanned photograph, signature and other documents.
- Go through the instructions carefully before filling the application form.