Here Available UPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment Coming soon, Union Public Service Commission is Going to Announced Drugs Inspector, Department of Drugs Control
under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of NCT of Delhi General Recruitment 2019 Notification the Total Number of Vacancies for the Above Post Like as Drugs Inspector Than UPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2019 Eligible Applications are Invited Online From Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be Made Available on Official Website at www.upsconline.nic.in to the Recruitment UPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2019. According to the official notification, the application form invited from online mode and candidates can register from December month.
Name of the Posts
Minimum age 18 years, Maximum age 30 years
Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or in Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law.
Level 8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Services Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non- Ministerial.
Provided that only those inspectors
- Who have not less than eighteen months’ experience in the manufacture of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule “C”. OR
- Who have not less than eighteen months’ experience in the testing of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule “C” in a Laboratory approved for this purpose by the licensing authority.
Mandatory. NOTE-I: Provided that the requirement as to the academic qualification shall not apply to those who were appointed as inspectors on or before the 18th day of October, 1993.
The duties and functions of Drugs Inspector, specified in the Rule 51 and Rule 52 of Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945, includes inspections of all licensed Drugs and Cosmetics manufacturer, licensed Sales Units, Blood Banks etc.
- Submission of Online applications from - Coming soon
- Last date for submission of Online applications - Coming soon
- Date of Notification - Coming Soon
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office - Coming Soon
- Date of Written examination - Coming Soon
- Visit the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link of advertisement
- Download the application and read carefully
- Click on the online registration process
- Enter the required details
- Submit the application after checking it thoroughly
Candidates must upload the following documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) or any other information, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the following documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc.