Assam state PSC Notification for APSC medical and health officer in health and family welfare department notification Assam state public service commission releases notification annually for filling posts under various departments, now it is going to release notification for the recruitment of APSC medical and health officer in health and family welfare department for the year 2020 through its website www.apsc.nic.in.
APSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 last date of utilization shape and age unwinding will be pertinent according to Govt standards/rules Assam Public Service Commission Medical Officer Notification This time, they come up with notice to fill Assam Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancies of Medical & Health Officer Assam Medical College formerly Berry White Medical School is an educational institution in Dibrugarh, It was the first medical college in Northeastern India.
the following are the necessary pre-requisites that a candidate must fulfill to apply for the posts of APSC medical and health officer in health and family welfare department.
|Organization name||Assam state public service commission.|
|Weight||must not be of 5 cms.|
|Post Name||APSC medical and health officer in health and family welfare department, Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector, Director of Economics, Veterinary Officers|
the required age limit for the applying candidate must not be less than 21 years and not be more than 43 years. The age relaxation for the reserved candidates will be according to the norms of APSC only if they have respective certificates of caste determination.
Contenders should have completed MBBS from recognized University and registered under Assam Medical Council. The candidate should pass his/her medicine in their first attempt with a good score.
the fee for applying to the post of APSC medical and health officer in health and family welfare departments as per the notification details and payment is through online mode. General Category – 250/- SC/ST – 150/- BPL certified – No fee.
candidates are selected for posts firstly by written test, and the candidates who are qualified in written test are called for interview, the candidates selected in interview are recruited in the respective posts
- Online application form release date - Coming Soon
- written exam date - Coming Soon
- For more details login to www.apsc.nic.in
- The applying procedure is almost same for all the posts coming under Assam state public service commission where,
- login to the official website of the commission.
- click on the APSC medical and health officer in health and family welfare department-online application form.
- fill all the necessary details of a candidate in the form.
- submit the form after uploading scanned photograph, signature and other documents.
- Go through the instructions carefully before filling the application form.