Here Available APSC Finance and Accounts Officer Recruitment Coming soon, Assam Public Service Commission is Going to Announced Assam Finance Service (in the cadre of Finance & Accounts Officer/Treasury Officer)(Class I Grade III) General Recruitment 2020 Notification the Total Number of Vacancies for the Above Post Like as inance & Accounts Officer/Treasury Officer Than APSC Finance and Accounts Officer Notification 2020 Eligible Applications are Invited Online From Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be Made Available on Official Website at www.apsc.nic.in to the Recruitment APSC Notification 2020. According to the official notification, the application form invited from online mode and candidates can register.
APSC Finance and Accounts Officer Notification 2020 Recruitment Apply Online for www.apsc.nic.in Union Public Service Commission Online Application Process Starts From 2020. So Applied Candidate’s Check More Details About Assam PSC Finance and Accounts Officer Notification 2020 Than Complete Details Like as Education Qualification, age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to Apply and Impotent Dates are Given Below This is a Good Opportunity for Unemployment Notification at APSC Finance and Accounts Officer Recruitment 2020 The posts are permanent.
Name of the Posts
Assam Finance Service (in the cadre of Finance & Accounts Officer/Treasury Officer)(Class I Grade III)
The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and more than 38 years of age
Relaxation of age
The upper age limit is relax able
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification
Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or in Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law.
P.B.-4, Rs. 30,000/---1,10,000/-with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
- BPL: As per Govt. Notification A dated Dispur the application fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam for candidates having BPL certificate is nil (Candidates having BPL certificate should enclose photocopy of the certificate along with the application form).
- PWD: As per Govt. Notification dated Dispur the for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the application fees for all posts under the Govt. of Assam is nil.
- Submission of Online applications from - Coming soon
- Last date for submission of Online applications - Coming soon
- Date of Notification - Coming Soon
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office - Coming Soon
- Date of Written examination - Coming Soon
Nationality The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- No candidate will be admitted to the examination without an admission certificate from the Commission.
- A candidate shall be of sound health and shall be required to undergo medical examination to certify his medical fitness before he is appointed to the A.F.S.
- Any form of canvassing will result in the disqualification of the candidates.
- The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.
- No travelling allowance is admissible for the journey performed in connection with the above examination.
- All correspondences must be addressed to the Secretary, Assam public Service Commission, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 and not to any person by name.
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voters ID Card
- Bank Passbook containing photograph
- ID Card issued by the educational Institution where he/ she is studying presently.
- ID Card issued by Government or public sector undertaking.
- Indian passport.
Candidates shall be required to download the prescribed application form from the website www.apsc.nic.in (“Application Form DR”) and send the duly filled application with the following documents.
- Visit the official website www.apsc.nic.in
- Click on the link of advertisement
- Download the application and read carefully
- Click on the online registration process
- Enter the required details
- Submit the application after checking it thoroughly