Here Available APSC Lecturer in B. Ed Colleges Recruitment Coming soon, Assam is Going to Announced lecturer recruitment in B.Ed colleges General Recruitment 2020 Notification the Total Number of Vacancies for the Above Post Than APSC Lecturer in B. Ed College Notification 2020 Eligible Applications are Invited Online From Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be Made Available on Official Website at www.apsc.nic.in to the Recruitment in the State of Assam.
Assam state PSC Recruitment for APSC lecturer recruitment in B. Ed colleges notification 2020 Assam state public service commission releases notification annually for filling posts under various departments, now it is going to release notification for the recruitment of APSC lecturer recruitment in B.Ed colleges for the year 2020 through its website www.apsc.nic.in.
APSC Lecturer Recruitment in B. Ed Colleges 2020Eligibility criteria
The following are the necessary pre-requisites that a candidate must fulfill to apply for the posts of APSC lecturer recruitment in B.Ed colleges.
|Organization name||Assam state public service commission.|
|Post Name||APSC lecturer recruitment in B.Ed colleges.|
|Vacancies available||Number of posts available will come to be known only after the release of official notification by the Assam public service commission.|
The required age limit for the applying candidate must not be less than 21 years and not be more than 43 years. The age relaxation for the reserved candidates will be according to the norms of APSC only if they have respective certificates of caste determination.
Master Degree in the concerned subject with 55% marks from any recognized University. M.Ed with 55% marks. Candidates must have at least 5 years teaching experience in elementary or secondary education.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having Ph.D/M.Phil degree (Ph. D in Education / Educational Planning and Management shall be given special weightage).
- Proficiency in the use of ICT for educational purpose.
- Online application form release date - Coming Soon
- written exam date - Coming Soon
- For more details login to www.apsc.nic.in
- Date of Notification - Coming Soon
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office - Coming Soon
- Date of Written examination - Coming Soon
Candidates are selected for posts firstly by written test, and the candidates who are qualified in written test are called for interview, the candidates selected in interview are recruited in the respective posts.
How to apply
The applying procedure is almost same for all the posts coming under Assam state public service commission where,
- login to the official website of the commission.
- click on the APSC lecturer recruitment in B.Ed colleges online application form.
- fill all the necessary details of a candidate in the form.
- submit the form after uploading scanned photograph, signature and other documents.
- Go through the instructions carefully before filling the application form.