Here Available APSC Forest Ranger Recruitment Coming soon, Assam is Going to Announced Forest Ranger General Recruitment 2020 Notification the Total Number of Vacancies for the Above Post Than APSC Forest Ranger Notification 2020 Eligible Applications are Invited Online From Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be Made Available on Official Website at www.apsc.nic.in to the Recruitment in the State of Assam.
Assam forest rangers recruitment examination notification Assam state public service commission is going to release notification for forest rangers recruitment commission under Rajya van sevaparambhikbharthipariksha to the posts of forest ranger and forest converter. For further details login to www.apsc.nic.in. Recruitment Applications are invited on-line through the proforma.
APSC Forest Ranger Recruitment Assam 2020 How to ApplyEligibility criteria
The following are the pre-requisites to apply for the posts of forest rangers recruitment under the Assam state public service commission. They are:
Applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering of any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects – (i) Agriculture (ii) Botany (iii) Chemistry (iv) Computer Applications/Computer Science (v) Engineering Agricultural/Chemical /Civil/Computer /Electrical/Electronics /Mechanical) (vi) Environmental Science (vii) Forestry (viii) Geology (ix) Horticulture (x) Mathematics (xi) Physics (xii) Statistics (xiii) Veterinary Science (xiv) Zoology.
- Physical qualification
- physical efficiency
|25 km walk||14 km walk|
As per the notification the candidate age must not be less than 21years and more than 38years for general category candidates and for other reserved candidates age relaxation will be according to the rules of APSC notification.
Candidates will be pass to other level by qualifying the previous level.
- physical efficiency test
- medical standard test
The exam fees is decided by the commission as Rs500/- for the general category students and for other reserved category students it is fixed at Rs250/- but fee exemption attained only to candidates who have caste certificates.
- Submission of Online applications from - Coming soon
- Last date for submission of Online applications - Coming soon
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office - Coming Soon
- Date and Time of Preliminary Examination - Coming Soon
- For more information and instructions login to the official website www.apsc.nic.in
The applying procedure is almost same for all the posts coming under Assam state public service commission where,
- login to the official website of the commission.
- click on the insurance state forest officer online application form.
- fill all the necessary details of a candidate in the form.
- submit the form after uploading scanned photograph, signature and other documents.
- Go through the instructions carefully before filling the application form.