|Organization name||Assam state public service commission|
|Post Name||APSC Explosives division posts|
The required age limit for the applying candidate must not be less than 21 years and not be more than 43 years. The age relaxation for the reserved candidates will be according to the norms of APSC only if they have respective certificates of caste determination.
- Essential Qualification: (i) M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics from a recognized University.
- Desirable Qualification: (i) Research/Analytical experience
Candidates are selected for posts firstly by written test, and the candidates who are qualified in written test are called for interview, the candidates selected in interview are recruited in the respective posts. Briefly, Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Screening test or Viva voce interview, Written test.
- Online application form release date - Update Soon
- written exam date - Update Soon
- For more details login to www.apsc.nic.in
- Date of Notification - Coming Soon
- Last date for payment of Fee - Coming Soon
- Date of Written examination - Coming Soon
The applying procedure is almost same for all the posts coming under Assam state public service commission where,
1.login to the official website of the commission www.apsc.nic.in
2. click on the APSC Explosives division posts online application form.
3.fill all the necessary details of a candidate in the form.
4. submit the form after uploading scanned photograph, signature and other documents.
5. Go through the instructions carefully before filling the application form.