Assam state PSC Notification for APSC director in A.H and Veterinary Department notification Assam state public service commission releases notification annually for filling posts under various departments, now it is going to release notification for the recruitment of APSC Director (medical education, planning and research) for the year 2020 through its website www.apsc.nic.in.
APSC Director A.H & Veterinary Online Application Process Starts From 2020. So Applied Candidate’s Check More Details About Assam A.H & Veterinary Notification 2020 Than Complete Details Like as Education Qualification, age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to Apply and Impotent Dates are Given Below This is a Good Opportunity for Unemployment Notification at APSC A.H & Veterinary Recruitment 2020.
Name of the Posts
Director, A.H & Veterinary, Assam under A.H & Veterinary Department
Eligibility criteria -
The following are the necessary pre-requisites that a candidate must fulfill to apply for the posts of APSC Director (medical education, planning and research).
|Organization name||Assam state public service commission|
|Job location||Assam State|
Number of posts available will come to be known only after the release of official notification by the Assam public service commission.
The required age limit for the applying candidate must not be less than 40 years and not be more than 55 years. The age relaxation for the reserved candidates will be according to the norms of APSC only if they have respective certificates of caste determination.
- Basic Degree or Diploma in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science.
- Preference will be given to Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma or Specialization in any branch Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science.
- The applicant shall possess the basic University Medical Qualification duly registered and other academic qualifications and a minimum of 10 years teaching experience as Professor/Associate Professor in a Medical College out of which at least 6 years shall be as Professor or in a post of equivalent rank of Professor.
- He/she shall have adequate number of publication to his/her credit provided the applicant shall be
- within the prescribed age limit on the 1st January of the year of advertisement.
Candidates should have 20(Twenty) years service experience, under Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department./ Dairy Development Department, Assam out of which 10 (ten) years should be in administrative posts.
The fee for applying to the post of APSC director in A.H and Veterinary Department. is as per the notification details and payment is through online mode.
Online application form release date - Update Soon
written exam date - Update Soon
For more details login to www.apsc.nic.in
Candidates are selected for posts firstly by written test, and the candidates who are qualified in written test are called for interview, the candidates selected in interview are recruited in the respective posts.
How to apply
The applying procedure is almost same for all the posts coming under Assam state public service commission where,
1. Login to the official website of the commission www.apsc.nic.in
2. click on the APSC director in A.H and Veterinary Department online application form.
3.fill all the necessary details of a candidate in the form.
4. submit the form after uploading scanned photograph, signature and other documents.
5. Go through the instructions carefully before filling the application form.