Here Available APSC DITE Lecturer Recruitment Coming soon, APSC is Going to Announced Assam state public service commission General Recruitment 2019 Notification under Elementary Education Department which has given below the Total Number of Vacancies for the Above Post Than APSC Lecturer in DIET Notification 2019 Eligible Applications are Invited Online From Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be Made Available on Official Website at www.apsc.gov.in to Recruitment in the State of Assam More details about this Assam PSC recruitment of DIET Colleges Lecturer jobs vacancies are given below.
Assam state PSC Recruitment for Lecturer post in D.I.E.T.s Under director of SCERT notification Assam state public service commission releases notification annually for filling posts under various departments, now it is going to release notification for the recruitment of Lecturer post in D.I.E.T.s Under director of SCERT for the year 2019 through its website www.apsc.nic.in.
Assam Public Service Commission DIET College Lecturer Online Application Process Starts From 2019. So Applied Candidate’s Check More Details About APSC Lecturer in DIET Notification 2019 Than Complete Details Like as Education Qualification, age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to Apply and Impotent Dates are Given Below This is a Good Opportunity for Unemployment Notification at Assam DIET College Lecturer Recruitment 2019.
|Organization name||Assam state public service commission.|
- Lecturer Pre Service Teacher Education
- Foundation of Education
- Lecturer, District Resource Unit - DRU
- Lecturer, Planning and Management - P & M
- Lecturer, Education Technology - ET
- Lecturer, Work Experience - W.E
- Lecturer CMDE
The required age limit for the applying candidate must not be less than 21 years and not be more than 38 years. The age relaxation for the reserved candidates will be according to the norms of APSC only if they have respective certificates of caste determination.
Master Degree in relevant subject (for example Philosophy/Sociology/Economics) /Social Science/Science with s(ii) M.Ed. with Specialization in relevant subject with 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- MA in Education with 55% marks from any recognized university.
- Diploma/Degree in Primary/Elementary Education with 55% marks
The fee for applying to the post of Lecturer post in D.I.E.T.s Under director of SCERT is as per the notification details and payment is through online mode.
Candidates are selected for posts firstly by written test, and the candidates who are qualified in written test are called for interview, the candidates selected in interview are recruited in the respective posts.
How to apply
- The applying procedure is almost same for all the posts coming under Assam state public service commission where,
- login to the official website of the commission.
- click on the Lecturer post in D.I.E.T.s Under director of SCERT online application form.
- fill all the necessary details of a candidate in the form.
- submit the form after uploading scanned photograph, signature and other documents.
- Go through the instructions carefully before filling the application form.