Assam state PSC Notification for APSC lecturer, pre-service teacher education notification Assam state public service commission releases notification annually for filling posts under various departments, now it is going to release notification for the recruitment of APSC lecturer, pre-service teacher education for the year 2020 through its website www.apsc.nic.in. Interested candidates can go through the official notification.
Assam State Public Service Commission lecturer Online Application Process Starts From 2020. So Applied Candidate’s Check More Details About APSC lecturer Recruitment 2020 Like as Education Qualification, age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to Apply are Given Below APSC lecturer, pre-service teacher education notification 2020 is coming soon, After the release of official notification Last Date for the submission of the APSC lecturer Online Application coming soon, Closing Date for the deposit of fee coming soon This is a Good Opportunity for Unemployment Notification at APSC lecturer Notification 2020.
The required age limit for the applying candidate must not be less than 21 years and not be more than 38 years. The age relaxation for the reserved candidates will be according to the norms of APSC only if they have respective certificates of caste determination.
APSC lecturer & pre-service teacher Recruitment 2020 Notification DetailsEligibility criteria
The following are the necessary pre-requisites that a candidate must fulfill to apply for the posts of APSC lecturer, pre-service teacher education.
|Organization name||Assam state public service commission|
|Post Name||APSC lecturer, pre-service teacher education|
|Vacancies available||Number of posts available will come to be known only after the release of official notification by the Assam public service commission|
- Candidates must have completed Master’s Degree in respective field from any recognized University or Institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification, for the posts of APSC lecturer, pre-service teacher education and the educational certificates should be genuine and pass percentage should be according to the notification details.
The fee for applying to the post of APSC lecturer, pre-service teacher education is as per the notification details and payment is through online mode.
- Online application form release date - Coming Soon
- written exam date - Coming Soon
- For more details login to www.apsc.nic.in
Candidates are selected for posts firstly by written test, and the candidates who are qualified in written test are called for interview, the candidates selected in interview are recruited in the respective posts. Briefly, Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Screening test or Viva voce interview, Written test.
How to apply
The applying procedure is almost same for all the posts coming under Assam state public service commission where,
- Login to the official website of the commission.
- Click on the APSC lecturer, pre-service teacher education online application form.
- Fill all the necessary details of a candidate in the form.
- Submit the form after uploading scanned photograph, signature and other documents.