Here Available APSC AE Recruitment Coming soon, Assam APSC is Going to Announced Assam state public service commission General Recruitment 2020 Notification the Total Number of Vacancies for the Above Post Than APSC Assistant Engineer (IT) Notification 2020 Eligible Applications are Invited Online From Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be Made Available on Official Website at www.apsc.nic.in to the AE Recruitment in the State of Assam.
Assam state PSC Notification for APSC Assistant engineer (IT) in public health engineering department notification Assam state public service commission releases notification annually for filling posts under various departments, now it is going to release notification for the recruitment of APSC Assistant engineer (IT) Recruitment 2020 for the year through its website www.apsc.nic.in. Interested candidates can go through the official notification.
Assam state public service commission AE Online Application Process Starts From 2020. So Applied Candidate’s Check More Details About APSC AE (IT) Notification 2020 Than Complete Details Like as Education Qualification, age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to Apply and Impotent Dates are Given Below This is a Good Opportunity for Unemployment Notification at Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020.
The required age limit for the applying candidate must not be less than 21 years and not be more than 43 years. The age relaxation for the reserved candidates will be according to the norms of APSC only if they have respective certificates of caste determination.
APSC Assistant Engineer (IT) Recruitment 2020 NotificationEligibility criteria
The following are the necessary pre-requisites that a candidate must fulfill to apply for the posts of APSC Assistant engineer (IT) in public health engineering department.
|Organization name||Assam state public service commission.|
|Post Name||APSC Assistant engineer (IT) in public health engineering department|
|Vacancies available||Number of posts available will come to be known only after the release of official notification by the Assam public service commission.|
- BE/B.Tech, in computer Science and Engineering or Engineering Degree in IT in regular course only from any Engineering College/University recognized by AICTE.
- Engineering Degree in IT from IGNOU in Distance education mode for the posts of APSC Assistant engineer (IT) in public health engineering department and the educational certificates should be genuine and pass percentage should be according to the notification details.
The fee for applying to the post of APSC Assistant engineer (IT) in public health engineering department is as per the notification details and payment is through online mode.
- Online application form release date - Coming Soon
- written exam date - Coming Soon
- For more details login to www.apsc.nic.in
Candidates are selected for posts firstly by written test, and the candidates who are qualified in written test are called for interview, the candidates selected in interview are recruited in the respective posts. Briefly, Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Screening test or Viva voce interview, Written test.
How to apply
The applying procedure is almost same for all the posts coming under Assam state public service commission where,
- Login to the official website of the commission.
- Click on the APSC Assistant engineer (IT) in public health engineering department online application form.
- Fill all the necessary details of a candidate in the form.
- Submit the form after uploading scanned photograph, signature and other documents.