Here Available TNPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Recruitment Coming soon, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is Going to Announced Tamil Nadu Forest Service General Recruitment 2020 Notification the Total Number of Vacancies for the Above Post Than Tamil Nadu Assistant Conservator of Forests Notification 2020 Eligible Applications are Invited Online From Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be Made Available on Official Website at www.tnpsc.gov.in to the ACF Recruitment in the State of Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC ACF Online Application Process Starts From 2020. So Applied Candidate’s Check More Details About Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Notification 2020 Than Complete Details Like as Education Qualification, age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to Apply and Impotent Dates are Given Below This is a Good Opportunity for Unemployment Notification at Tamil Nadu TNPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Recruitment 2020.
Name of the Posts
Assistant Conservator of Forests
Minimum age 18 years, Maximum age 35 years
Candidates should possess any one of the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by an University or Institution recognized by the University.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Botany
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Zoology
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Physics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Geology
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Forest Economics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
Examination fee Rs.175/- (Examination Fee Rs.125/- + Application fee Rs.50/-) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost (No exemption for cost of application).
- Male Candidate - 152 cm
- Female Candidate - 145 cm
- Height - Cms.
- On full inspiration Cms.
- On full expiration Cms.
- Difference (expansion) Cms.
A Candidate must pass a physical test covering a distance of 25/16 Kms within 4 hours on foot by male/female candidates respectively, An applicant must statisfy a Medical Board in Chennai as to his/her physique, fitness and capacity for rough outdoor work in the Forest Department.
- Submission of Online applications from - Coming soon
- Last date for submission of Online applications - Coming soon
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office - Coming Soon
- Paper – I - Coming Soon
- Paper – II - Coming Soon
- Paper – III - Coming Soon
Visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Click on the link of advertisement
Download the application and read carefully
Click on the online registration process
Enter the required details
Submit the application after checking it thoroughly