Here Available TSPSC Jr Colleges Principal Notification Coming soon, Telangana TSPSC is Going to Announced TSPSC TSPSC Principal (Junior Colleges) in Residential Educational Institutions Societies General Recruitment 2020 Notification the Total Number of Vacancies for the Above Post is the Break up is Given Below Than TSPSC Principal Junior Colleges Notification 2020 Eligible Applications are Invited Online From Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be Made Available on Official Webste at www.tspsc.gov.in. to the Jr Colleges Principal Recruitment in the State of Telangana.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Jr Colleges Principal Online Application Process Starts From 2020. So Applied Candidate’s Check More Details About TSPSC Principal Junior Colleges Recruitment 2020 Than Complete Details Like as Education Qualification, age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to Apply and Impotent Dates are Given Below This is a Good Opportunity for Unemployment Notification at TSPSC Jr Colleges Principal Recruitment 2020.
Name of the Posts
Principal (Junior Colleges) in Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years
A Second Class Master’s Degree (M.A/M.Sc/M.Com) or its equivalent from an institution recognized by the UGC, in the relevant College subjects (Annexure-A) for which the
Junior Lecturer(JL) are eligible with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent. In case of SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. A B.Ed. or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the NCTE with the Teaching Methodology in the concerned subject.
A total teaching experience of not less than (8) years including not less than (5) years as J.L / PGT in any Government / Aided / Government recognized High School / Junior College and (3) years of administrative experience as Head Master/ Principal of Government / Aided / Government recognized High School/ Junior College.
Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Each Applicant Must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) Towards Online Application Processing Fee. This Apart, the Applicants Have to pay RS. 120/- (Rupees One Hundred And Twenty Only) Towards Examination Fee.
Subjects in Post Graduation
- M.A. in Telugu OR M.O.L. in Oriental Languages in the concerned subject
- M.A. in Sanskrit OR Vidya Praveen (Sanskrit) of Andhra University
- M.A. in Urdu OR 04 M.A. in Hindi
- M.A. in English
- M.A/M.Sc. in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics /Statistics /Applied Statistics
- M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics/Applied Electronics of Osmania University
- M.Sc. (Technology) Engineering Physics with any specialization
- M.Sc.(Tech) Instrumentation / Any Physics based on M.Sc. Course
- M.Sc.(Engineering Physics with instrumentation) of Kakathiya
- M.Sc. in Chemistry / In organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry /
- Nuclear Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Physical Chemistry
- M.Sc. in Bio-Science of Andhra University
- M.Sc. in Zoology / Biological Sciences of Andhra Univeristy
- M.A. in Economics /Applied Economics/ Mathematical Economics
- M.Com in Commerce/M.F.A.(Master of Financial Analysis) renamed as M.Com
- M.A. in Political Science/Public Administration.
- M.A. in History / Ancient History and Archaeology
Submission of Online applications from - Coming soon
Last date for submission of Online applications - Coming soon
How to Apply
Visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
Click on the link of advertisement
Download the application and read carefully
Click on the online registration process
Enter the required details
Submit the application after checking it thoroughly