Here Available Telangana TSPSC HWO Backward Classes Grade-II Notification Coming soon, Telangana TSPSC is Going to Announced Hostel Welfare Officers Grade-II in Backward Classes Welfare Department General Recruitment 2020 Notification the Total Number of Vacancies for the Above Post is the Break up is Given Below Than TSPSC HWO BC Grade-II Notification 2020 Eligible Applications are Invited Online From Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be Made Available on Official Website at www.tspsc.gov.in. to the Hostel Welfare Officers BC Grade-II Recruitment in the State of Telangana.
Telangana State Public Service Commission HWO BC Grade-II Online Application Process Starts From 2020. So Applied Candidate’s Check More Details About TSPSC HWO Backward Classes Grade-II Recruitment 2020 Than Complete Details Like as Education Qualification, age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to Apply and Impotent Dates are Given Below This is a Good Opportunity for Unemployment Notification at TSPSC HWO Backward Classes Grade-II Recruitment 2020.
Name of the Posts
Hostel Welfare Officer Grade –II in BC Welfare Department
Minimum age 18 years - A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000.
Maximum age 44 years - A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974.
Graduation with B.Ed or equivalent of any University of India established or incorporated by or under a central Act or a State Act or an Institution Recognised by the
University Grants Commission.
Each Applicant Must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) Towards Online Application Processing Fee. This Apart, the Applicants Have to pay RS. 80/- (Rupees Eighty Only) Towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
Candidates for the purpose of verification Certificates details like as
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Registration Certificate as specified in the Educational Qualifications.
- Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study.)
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
24,440 -, 71,510/-.
Submission of Online applications from - Coming soon
Last date for submission of Online applications - Coming soon
How to Apply
Visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
Click on the link of advertisement
Download the application and read carefully
Click on the online registration process
Enter the required details
Submit the application after checking it thoroughly