Here Available Telangana TSPSC ANM, MPHA (F) Notification Coming soon, Telangana TSPSC is Going to Announced ANM/MPHA (F) in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (Health, Medical& Family Welfare Department) General Recruitment 2020 Notification the Total Number of Vacancies for the Above Post is the Break up is Given Below Than TSPSC ANM, MPHA (F) Notification 2020 Eligible Applications are Invited Online From Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be Made Available on Official Website at www.tspsc.gov.in. to the ANM, MPHA (F) Recruitment in the State of Telangana.
Telangana State Public Service Commission ANM, MPHA (F) Online Application Process Starts From 2020. So Applied Candidate’s Check More Details About TSPSC TSPSC TVVP Vacancies for ANM, MPHA (F) Recruitment 2020 Than Complete Details Like as Education Qualification, age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to Apply and Impotent Dates are Given Below This is a Good Opportunity for Unemployment Notification at TSPSC ANM, MPHA (F) Recruitment 2020.
Name of the Posts
ANM/MPHA(F) in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
Minimum age 18 years - A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000.
Maximum age 44 years - A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974.
Must have passed SSC or Equivalent Examination; Must have passed MPHW (F) Training course, conducted by Government of AP / Telangana Must have registered with the AP / Telangana Nursing Council.
Each Applicant Must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) Towards Online Application Processing Fee. This Apart, the Applicants Have to pay RS. 80/- (Rupees Eighty Only) Towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
Mode of Payment of Fee
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
Candidates for the purpose of verification Certificates details like as
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Registration Certificate as specified in the Educational Qualifications.
- Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare
- Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study.)
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
21,230 -, 63,010/-.
Submission of Online applications from - Coming soon
Last date for submission of Online applications - Coming soon
The Examination (Objective Type) dates will be announced later
How to Apply
Visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
Click on the link of advertisement
Download the application and read carefully
Click on the online registration process
Enter the required details
Submit the application after checking it thoroughly